When you are accused or misinterpreted by someone you trust, do the following:
1. Know that they he/she sinned against God for wrongly accusing you (a sin of assumption),
2. Stay strong and focused,
3. Live carefully and wisely with the accuser or cut him/her off your life if need be,
4. Do what Jesus did in John 2:24 “But Jesus didn’t trust them, because he knew human nature.” STOP trusting people just because you feel their your best friends. People change ! Remember, human nature is within every person regardless of who they are.
5. Stay determined to first please God at any cost, and the last thing is from 1 John 4:1 “do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.” Time will tell whether the accusation were true or it was just somebody’s false imaginations that came his/her misinterpretation of who you really are.
Certainly it is very disturbing when you are wrongly accused. but there is God in heaven who is the revealer of secrets. He will expose your accuser in Jesus Mighty Name . . . move on with your life and stay away from sin environments.
1 Peter 3:16 says “Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.”
–Pastor Donis & Nnunu Nkone
1. For a regular member: When you are under a Pastor that pastors you and fathers you as well (this is very important to think about: a Pastor that pastors you and fathers you), you really are blessed. He will teach you, preach to you AND father you by looking and watching and correcting and rebuking and helping and praying for you – it is just like how a true loving father raises his own Children. Don’t allow stupidity make you leave him. If you do leave him while you were birthed and raised by him, wherever you go, you will slowly die spiritually because you will not be getting the QUALITY Spiritual Food AND PROTECTION, AND GUIDANCE that you were getting until before you left. YOU WON’T BE FATHERED properly either. You will mostly be taught and preached receive prayers and guidance BUT you still will feel something missing. Your True Spiritual Dad is assigned by God and not by yourself – you can’t go shop for a Spiritual Father, No ! You pray and wait on God to give you the right Spiritual Dad, and here you really must be spiritually sensitive to identify him when God give you one.
2. For a Man of God: When you know that God uses you so much under His anointing, stay away from “the love of position and money”. These two have destroyed thousands of great men of God.
3. For Talented People: As you become famous and are praised everywhere, NEVER forget to respect your Pastor and NEVER forget to stay close to God through Prayer ad the Word of God
–Pastors Donis and Nnunu Nkone
Dear Friends and Wonderful Servants and the People of God, Lets us be careful that our decision to either avoid confronting un-holly things or defend that same un-holly things isn’t because we love and enjoy doing them or we take pleasure on them. 1 Corinthians 8:13 says “Therefore, if what I eat causes my brother or sister to fall into sin, I will never eat meat again, so that I will not cause them to fall.” and Hebrews 11:25 says that it is better “to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season.” May God help us understand the cost of following Jesus.
Pastor Donis and Nnunu Nkone
In reality, a good marriage is that of two people (a man and a woman) who seriously understand that they were united together not just for marriage and pleasures BUT ALSO to be responsible to help one another Spiritually, and train their Children in the ways of God. IT IS CRITICAL THAT YOU BOTH MAKE EFFORT TO HELP ONE ANOTHER MAKE IT TO HEAVEN – AND YOU MUST BE HUMBLE ENOUGH TO HELP ONE ANOTHER AS YOU ACCEPT CORRECTION. I wonder, If couples can’t help each other Spiritually, how are they gonna train up their Children in the ways of God? The Bible says “whatsoever a man soweth, THAT shall he also reap”.
If we don’t sow God’s Word and Prayers into our Children, and train them to pray and FAST, we will be so surprised of what they are going to face in their lives, marriage, decisions, as well as in their Spiritual life when they become adults – some of them will deny the Faith, quit going to Church, sleep with everybody on the East Side, Curse anybody that irritates them, fail to pray for their marriage and their children (our Grand Children) because of lack of Spiritual Foundation and Stability. We are praying for you PARENTS (including us) that as we push our Children to get “A”s in School, we also SHOULD push them to get “A”s in their Spiritual walk with God, teaching them to FEAR GOD, . . . . It will not bless God that we do everything to help our Children get “A”s but care less about them being Spiritually Zero – We are answerable for that !
–Pastor DONIS and NNUNU NKONE
“Mafanikio yoyote ambayo hayapitii kwa Mungu hayawezi kudumu na yana uchungu ndani yake, watu wanaweza kukuona umefanikiwa nje lakini ndani yako unalia, ndani yako una huzuni huwezi kulala vizuri, leo hii jifunze mafanikio mapya kupitia ndani ya Mungu aliye Hai”
Endelea kuangalia mafundisho haya ya KISWAHILI “SIRI YA MAFANIKIO YA KUDUMU”
–Pastor Donis na Nnunu Nkone
Ubarikiwe kusikiliza mahubiri haya yenye kukufanya usimame kwenye wokovu, Neno la Mungu linasema “Msidanganyike, Mungu hadhihakiwi; kwa kuwa cho chote apandacho mtu, ndicho atakachovuna” Je wewe unapanda nini? Mema au Mabaya?
Msikilize mchungaji Donis na Nnunu Nkone wakielezea vyema.